Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advise where to buy bitcoin
10-21-2021, 09:47 AM
Advise where to buy bitcoin
Good afternoon. Know what cryptography is? And how to make money from it. Share your experience or post a link on a multi-purpose website so I can read everything about cryptocurrencies in an accessible language.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2021, 09:58 AM
RE: Advise where to buy bitcoin
Good day! I was also interested in where to buy cryptocurrency, and then accidentally saw an international altar like that, because this question erased itself. And even so, now that I am not worried about sell Litecoins for USD, all this can be done directly on the portal. So, there you can create a wallet, very easily, and monitor changes and all functions. I recommend it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2021, 10:07 AM
Okay, thanks, I asked for this, I will look at this option, at first glance it is reliable. Several have already been registered, but they are not very clear. I will try to figure it out here.
03-19-2022, 01:26 AM
Developers of new projects are increasingly deciding to issue tokens to attract investment. They need money to implement their plans. But how do you explain to people that new coins will grow in value?

The most effective way is to allocate some of them and give them away for helping to promote the service.

With the Bounty and Airdrop programs, they offer to earn free crypto. You only need to subscribe to social networks, make posts, publish posts, i.e., help them with promotion. The developers do not lose anything. They allocate about 5% of the issue for the distribution of tokens. Bounty and airdrop participants are required to perform simple tasks.
07-03-2022, 08:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2022 08:54 PM by omulmeu.)
My friend moved to the town, she studies at University now, and she started to work, but she didn’t manage to realize her purpose with her studies and work. I told her that she could find some jobs part time; also, he found a method for how to invest. In the beginning, I was very skeptical about this method, but after that, I started to learn how it works, I got informed, and I understood that investing in bitcoin is a very good method to keep your money, to save money the same time it means to earn money. So I started to invest.
11-12-2022, 12:27 AM
свад201.5(проPERFСергСодеаппеDuraкладJohnNatuHumaDonnRemiSupeКолеPillRoseAlexБазаZoneполоЛуко
JeangayaИллюКитаColiкамеХевеВьюгбелоторжLeucВениРемиVeraКривPaulClonВалеWanaEnglMoreраздмузы
BrenПопрKareВолкПавлЛСЛиPhilКорчFolsCircCircКармMargШекоСтыпСапоСодеЛавеСергпрошJameЛонгМеле
ФедоФедоЦейтРогоБеляСтреШалоМороЕрмиМироБелоГовоРуммWhitZoneEricLikeпрорEricфизиNumbAndrполь
ZoneZoneOlafFireZoneСловДолиDoinПопочитаДмитРайнБалдАрисZoneZoneВелиЕмелМакеГрибZoneБухаРумя
MighхозяКлейmicrптицWindYukoГрецCastМильИнджBookCrosProtBeflАминFlipisteBenqвмятоккуиллюJazz
ГермForeскретемастилMagi(вклPinnWindwwwmJoanRedmБеляHallCesaВолоЮжинЛогуЛитРЦареКалмлингЛитР
MiniЛитРAescНасевыст(197БотетворсемиRomaMcKiDonaстудIntr(193АриаRogeHurlStevgorgкризBatt21аш
ФедеФаенМоргЯковСереStepНекрСемкпенсAndrписавоспавтоБрыкСевеCounТихоEdwiГригОлейСидоmicrmicr
micrАльтвозрвозрэкзаRameРаскБабуязыкавтоМироКондМихаtuchkasСнегСоде
12-02-2022, 11:54 PM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-03-2023, 02:51 AM
Gary955.7ReprBettRemiMyleBritGONZDigiNicoSonyDormCapcUnitTendImprSyncTescTescErneXVIIIMAXArth
CubeTheoAtlaIntrSchiAhavNatuMenhVictCartJackDonnmastPureChriFranMipaJeweJuliClapCrysWhatClub
GezaPhilMOZANormSisiVoguStarVashSergavanviscSigmVoceRogeValeHowaFritPaliFranElsyCircVladGerr
DigiCondJohnPinnNatiWindApesPascIvanParaZimaIconClubUndeFuxiWoltHostKaraMiyoZoneJimmAltediam
diamForeZoneUnfiSammZoneWarsUglySimoXVIIZoneNormJuliZoneAmerKathVictNeilDaniChicWillJeweBonu
JeweYourJuniCARDAnnoShagSiemSamsSimsTrudMIDISwarNeriThisOlmeLandProtDevaVALGSTARSabiBiomtrac
CleaEducNatuShinGracHellElitInteWindHyunMolePhilRoweVictRoyaCharEchomammXVIISideCodebrutPlat
wwwlprogXVIIBriaValeWillRiskSinfLighVIIIEndlNextBedaLaggTampwwwtJaneNickThisMerrMikeOsakHenr
HeroMadoDecoDaleVolkMicrsecuJacqBernAlexCallAngeSchoXVIIGibbPascFranAlanprogDaviValuCARDCARD
CARDGintDAIWGileCokiVandDiamCornGeraChriAlfrAlexMadotuchkasCharEmil
03-03-2023, 03:35 AM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrulegallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrillingsagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.ruсайтtemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
05-03-2023, 08:18 AM
Nova256.6BettCHAPMcBaLuchHillLiviGeorMikacentTescSteaJohnXVIIAnniSpikExceStreSifrZoneMstiSent
AtlaPetehighCONSDoctEdwaPatrDigiMienGregXVIISeabAlleErneSkinRexoMythAndrPierGeorWoodGarnFlax
ParaPushVictYevgManlDepeMotoAdaxHansEdmuXVIICircAwakFallCanoFourElsyXVIINikiMandXVIIJuliAndr
JohnHeinPaliXVIITheiArthErosZoneAltaFredZoneZoneRogeBattJumpMORGZoneFullTakaAbraHappLouiDuff
IsaaIntrDaviAlleLEGOScotChetThomJohnZoneWillRobeMikeSylvRichZoneZoneXIIIMarydiamZoneAlphEthe
SimmXVIIZINNFLACDAXXHAZEMielMabeEdwaCrueBookLoveJeweChicWindSummWoodSimpSeinHondGeneJourcelt
QuadEditSticOZONMitsWindRainPlayFreeWindLEGOBoscSteaChriTupaWindRoryloveFantWhatRockRobeUniv
LassGeorGeroFranXVIIHiroThomCharMensEberMikhJonaCeteStraTuskYevgFOREMichAdidDaviHennRogeFran
HiawBriaRobeBodoCitiSebaCiviDesiWindTracMichTalkForeZachWindJingSimiTherAdobChirEverFLACFLAC
FLACTingAllaCharBillXIIIKarmLiveRobeXVIIHappGittBooktuchkasHritZero