Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I’m looking to make some modifications to my car
09-11-2024, 04:26 PM
I’m looking to make some modifications to my car
Hi everyone! I’m looking to make some modifications to my car, especially focusing on the exterior and maybe some performance tweaks. I’m not sure where to start, so I’d love some recommendations on companies that offer high-quality body kits and other custom parts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2024, 04:53 PM
RE: I’m looking to make some modifications to my car
Hi there! For the kind of modifications you’re planning, I’d highly recommend Renegade Design https://rng-t.com/ . They have an excellent reputation for providing premium body kits, forged wheels, and performance exhaust systems. What I like about Renegade Design is their attention to detail and the quality of their products. Their body kits are crafted with precision and are designed to fit perfectly, giving your car a more aggressive and stylish appearance. The forged wheels are another highlight—they’re lightweight yet strong, which improves both the look and performance of your vehicle. And their exhaust systems are designed not just for a better sound but to boost your car’s power and efficiency. I’ve personally had a great experience with their products, and I think they’re one of the best options out there if you’re looking to upgrade your car. Definitely worth checking out!

[Image: 2024-09-11-185130.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply